Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lasevia Limited or Wahoo London Limited

Has anybody else been charged for services that have not knowingly requested from Lasevia Limited or Wahoo London Limited? Seems strange that o2 have not made the community aware that these 2 companies are charging their users for apps or services th...

padraigin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

refund roaming charges

I have been outside the EU since mid-March, to be close to my children during the pandemic. Since then, I have had "Mobile data" and "Roaming" turned off on my Android 10 phone, instead using pocket wi-fi's. Nevertheless, o2 had sent me very large bi...

Colin4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Issues on different devices

I have a Samsung S10 plus which I bought direct from Samsung and is unlocked. I recently got an O2 contract and it came with a Huawei P30 Pro. In the S10 plus I get 1 bar of 4g and the network is slow. In the Huawei I get full bars 4g and the network...

randnet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will not let me pay final bill

Hi, i recently changed to a different network from the o2 pay monthly tariff after paying off device plan and took my number with me and i am now unable to pay my final bill. It didn't come off my direct debit and i received an email to pay but it wo...

Do O2 match other network deals

Hi, I’ve been with O2 a number of years now and have been holding off upgrading my phone for quite a while.I’d like to upgrade now to the SE but Sky mobile have a better deal.Would O2 match the deal to keep loyal customers or not? Thank you

Citrasena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff on a 12 month sim only.

I have a phone that is on a 12 month sim only contract that expires in October. My 'my o2' account appears to be letting me change from that tariff to practically the same for cheaper. Is this actually the case or will I find I end up getting charged...

hangeo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

Hello I have received the following text message: 'O2: We are unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: LinkI'm pretty sure it's a scam because it is a private phone number +44 7385 764616...

Aleix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prime video

Is amazon prime included with the prime video extras on my latest upgrade?

Pete4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finding a number I've deleted

HiSo I deleted a contact the other day when I was annoyed but I do need to contact them again. Is there anyway I can find it again. I've checked my 02 ap but it dossnt show any details in that way for past few days etc just previous month can anyone ...

Payment for the period my number is being ported to o2

I have joined o2 (got the sim) in March and have sent a request to keep my number from another provider. However, that process took me more than a month to be completed! But during that period obviously I was not able to use the o2 SIM card whilst my...

Smhung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos