Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill

How do I change my payment date

Nick16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

rattle sound coming from the s20 ultra

Afternoon all, After droping my phone, then soon after hearing a rattle sound coming from inside the phone. I have claimed insurance on it. Now my replacemnt i got ....has the same problem something is loose in my replacement phone as well. Has my ne...

just a sony question

my contract expires in mid june and i was happy to renew it with another sony phone but the xperia 1 has been out of stock since i started to get messages from o2 about upgrades. they seem to be in stock for other networks and online stores. i would ...

Resolved! Replacement phone

4 weeks ago Dpd collected my phone to send to O2 for inspections on my insurance claim and I was told that I'd have a replacement device sent to me within 5 days however it still hasn't arrived. I called them numerous times for an update but they wer...

Henry by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Hi there my friend is Considering upgrading her sim only deal to a deal with a mobile phone it's saying that she can upgrade now via O2 but we have seen a way better deal with Affordable mobiles on an O2 upgrade would we be able to do that?Many thank...

Resolved! Payments

How can I get a settlement figure 

Resolved! Sim deal

Got a new £10 Sim only deal and the first payment is £10.98 why is that.

richoman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi my upgrade days was 20days after a tariff change now it's went up to 1months is that normal?

Gab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activate sim

Hay I was given a new sim. need help to activate it.

Sns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos