Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Looking at leaving 02

Hi I can get a deal with sky mobile that will save me £8 a month with a new iPhone 11 128gb for £40 which is £8 a month cheaper,I can also a 256gb for £43 a month which is £9 .20 cheaper per month,wanted to see if 02 will price match

Wobble by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra - disney+

Hi,I added disney plus as my extra. It said free for 6 months then £5.99 after. Am i able to cancel after the 6 months?

Chloeshaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

Why is my data not working when I have some left? Have to be on WiFi for my apps to work

Claire14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

hi I've just received my new s20 today and the new charger won't work what are my options?

Scott25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium Texts charges

I have been subscribed to premium text service without my knowledge. I feel like it is a scam by whoever had my phone number. I have not sent any texts to that number, but received from them 'you are now subscribed for premium texts 3x £3.50 a month....

vos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with My O2 App

Is anyone having problems with my o2 app? It worked first of all then said there is an issue-when trying to look at my usage. Everything else works. Plus I’ve tried logging in online on safari and there is no issues with that version.Anyone else find...

Kbarnz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

HiI want to move to pay monthly SIM bit I want to keep the SIM card I have now and my phone number is this possible?Thanks

Kiki93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

I changed my name on my o2 account but the direct debit is still showing in my maiden name. I'm now changing my Direct Debit details as I have a new bank account but the name on the account is incorrect.

Cwo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos