Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Extras

Can you change the extra before it’s redeemed. I don’t want what I choose and have 4 days left to redeem it...

Adie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the STAC process broken

I've tried 3 times over 3 days to get a STAC code, I don't get a code, I'm using STAC to 75075 so seems the standard method, anybody experience this before? TIA

mzm70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

Having problems with voice calls and been told it could be the SIM card

Chris1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused

I ordered a contract phone threw my 02 account but when I put my bank details in it kept saying the card wasmt accepted to use a different but it still took the 30 pound upfront cost out of my account? It didn't show me any order number like it usual...

Kerry6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Hey guys I placed an order for an apple watch series 5 on Friday was due to be delivered today but haven’t had any dispatch email as of yet. Tried contacting o2 but getting no where

JoJo_oz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need to cancel my current contract when upgrading my phone?

Hi all. My current contract runs out on 18/06 and I have just upgraded my phone from a Samsung S9 to the S10. It is due to arrive tomorrow. My question is, do I have to cancel my current contract or will it automatically switch over to the new contra...

meowxing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want to leave o2

1, In the 1st month due to been on PAYG (a present) cost me as much as a year on pay monthly.2. Run around help including phone help that ran you around for ages including leaving you eaiting then said unable to help due to Covid.3.After trying for

John10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of usage

How can I get proof of usage for my phone? I have been asked by an insurance company to provide evidence of the proof of usage from the start date to now when my phone has broke. It needs to include the imei number and my details

Macaulay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I find out how much VAT will be applied to my monthly contract?

Today I used o2 refresh to upgrade my phone from the iPhoneX to the iPhone 11 Pro Max.I was previously paying around £75, maybe just under, and that included £12 VAT each month.For my new phone I will be paying £86 per month, but it doesn’t seem to o...