Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Signal issues

How do i speak to someone at 02 I can only get 1 bar on my phone and calls keep cutting off. I am going round in circles here

TrishBall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch order

Hi!About an hour ago I’ve ordered Apple Watch pay monthly and had confirmation that my order was successful but still no message or email with link to confirm my contract. There is no chance to contact anyone at the moment so not sure what happened. ...

Martb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

last bill payment

i have recently changed my network provider from 02 to three but cannot pay my final bill or struggling to find where to pay it , Any ideas ? my 02 app can not find my account

Budgie68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

How can I contact 02 about my bill

Kel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone sim not working

Hi I got my new phone today and I’ve put the sim in and the sim is not working there no signal or anything

Extension

Hi i need an extension on my bill so that i dont get charged

Lolly7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up new phone

I’ve received a new phone and am experiencing problems as follows1 Emergency calls only2 Sum not provisioned message3 unable to select my free gift (only options are chargeable)

SIM card

Hi my SIM card is broken and won’t work in my phone

Luke5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contracts

I need to Speak to somebody about my monthly contract as the amount isn’t correct

Puddies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No contact

Tried to contact o2 as no services and can’t get through to anyone it keeps cutting me off

Pmgc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos