Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Pay monthly upgrade

Hello. I have question about Pay Monthly contract.End of the month my contract is ending. I don’t need new phone at the moment but I’m thinking to get iPad.I’ve found iPad plus 10GB internet for 27£. The question is- if I will take the iPad the inter...

PawelJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems setting up a hotspot

Hello fellow users. I am trying to set up a hotspot on my phone (LG D-821), but can't get it to work. I set up the hotspot as per the instructions. My laptop can see this and connect to it, but it isn't connected to the internet. Nor is my phone. It ...

Resolved! New customer

I've not received my new sim card. I don't know when I am gonna get it. Its more than a week now

free calls

Does any one know if o2 are offering extra free minutes because of the coronavirus lockdown. I know a lot of people who are in isolation struggling to keep within their minutes because of more telephone conversations. Sky customers are being offered ...

julie0310 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my upgrade

I want to change the delivery date for my upgrade. I no longer have the day off that I requested for delivery. I am a nurse so at the moment it’s hard to predict. I have exhausted every way of contacting o2 to change it any ideas?

Dobbo06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

How can I send o2 my pac code when they’re not answering my call?

Resolved! New Sim

Hi, I have just received my new Sim card, I do not wish to have this contract now, how do I contact O2 to cancel this sim contract. I am within my 14 days cancelation period. Thank you

Mark11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade order.

Hi, my mum recently upgraded her contract and her new phone was supposed to be delivered today. After tracking it using the link from a text message it says “we have received a shipping delay please contact your sender from more information.” This is...

Siarah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card stopped working

Hi, basically yesterday my phone was diverting all my incoming calls to voice mail so I thought maybe change the SIM card. I had a new SIM card sent from O2 a month ago with my last upgrade and decided to activate it. I went ahead and when the recept...

Sim only

My contract ended yesterday and today i moved over to a 12 month SIM only contract as I'm happy with my handset, ive just had a text message from O2 saying my parcel with DPD will be here tomorrow before 11am - I'm not expecting a parcel from o2 - an...

Rosie4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos