Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Apple Watch data problem setting up

I really hope someone can help me. I have a new Apple Watch 5 gps/cellular, and joined o2 as they ‘have the data service to support’ and my previous giff gaff don’t have that yet. I’m on a pay monthly plan. Phoned o2 4 times, and fobbed off with vari...

Jane6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Higher bill

I have a £35 contract. Last month I sent a photograph over text for 45p it took my total up to £36.49. This month it is at £35.94 but I have not gone over at all and don’t know why it’s over

Disney+ subscription

Please could you help. I had a monthly Disney+ subscription that I’ve cancelled through my iPhone - subscription will finish on 01st July. I’ve loaded up the o2 6 months free Disney+ extra, which is showing in my Disney account. I presumed the 6 mont...

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I’m just wondering can you still upgrade your phone if you owe money for your current contract? Just curious

Tina98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills/payment

Hi, can someone tell me a how I can talk to o2 on the phone about my bill? Every number I ring cuts me off! Thanks

DanLane by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Email

I just placed an order with the Order number: ms-314905381 and during the order, the wrong email address was entered. I tried contacting O2 on how this can be changed but I could not get anyone to ask on how this can be changed.

Alain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been cut off

Hi how can get through to o2 to get mine and my partners contracts back on please many thanks

Shaunako by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit referrals 02

I have seen an old default from 2015-2016 on my account it hasn't been updated since 2016 and I have no idea who is dealing with it now I have emailed credit referrals over the last 3 weeks and still no response is there any admin on here who can ass...

Aron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transporting same number from O2 to O2

I took delivery of new iPhone last Thursday - now Monday night. 3 live chats, 3 customer service conversations. Nothing. Still no service. I was assured this afternoon by lady called June that if it wasn’t sorted by 9.00 pm tonight she would definite...

Ros1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD delivery

HiI ordered a new IPhone on 27th May which included next day delivery. The order status says complete but still no IPhone. Every time I check DPD tracking it says due for delivery today. I’m worried the phone has been lost. Right now I’m paying for s...

Darren686 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos