Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Overcharged and need to speak to someone

How do I contact a person from O2 about providing a refund for direct debit payments taken in error? I've tried 'phoning 202 but an electronic message just directs me back to FAQ on the web site.

mirek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tastecard on phone bill

Am I able to stop external services from charging money to my o2 bill each month? Tastecard are taking £4 a month, I have never used it, but they want my membership number before they'll cancel it. I don't know my membership number as I've never used...

bowie75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade better elsewhere will O2 match?

I can upgrade now for free although it’s a couple of months until contract ends. O2 have the XR 64gb 15 data £41 but it’s a 3 year refresh deal. Search finds a 128gb model £38 a month 30gb data On O2 but With a 2 year contract. I’m happy to go throug...

Upgrade

Hi, can I upgrade phone and keep current tariff? I have paid off my device but like my tariff as is.

Robert9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of contract but no upgrade?

Hi, my contract runs out on the 13th June but I do not want to upgrade my phone. I just want a sim only deal. How do I find out what I can do because I can’t speak to anyone and I don’t want to keep paying the same amount on my phone bill?

Annie33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sms messages%20not%20received%20from%20server

Not able to set my apple account up properly as I can not receive text messages. I need to know if my 02 account has blocked sms messages getting through to my server and back to my phone?

TH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

What happens at the end of a sim only plan when contract ends? My amount is going up so to stop this do I change tariff or is it a new SIM only contract? I do not want a new phone.

Rich7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a new SIM to work on an existing O2 account iPhone6, when the old SIM was cancelled

Hi, I'm posting a problem that my elderly mother is having, she can't sort this out herself so I'm trying to help. My mother lost her phone last week, and phoned O2 to let them know. They cancelled her SIM, and sent a new one out in the post, which a...

CharlieB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My student discount code is being refused

Hello, I have been trying to get the 20% discount on my data contract (not device), and I am having trouble. I have sent a SMS to 61202 with my Unidays code, when I received my phone as I was told to do by the customer support assistant, and I am bei...

Stoxwal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code when you have multiple numbers

I have just got a new phone but I’m still with O2. I want to keep my old number but I dont know how to get a PAC code so I can keep my number when I have multiple numbers. I’ve tried searching my o2 but I keep getting sent round in circles.

Jobrookes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos