Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Crazy psycho O2

Hi you have switched off my roaming you did this on Friday also even thought I told you I was temporarily working aboard. I eventually was able to call you to fix this and now yesterday you have switch off my roaming again now I am in a foreign count...

MichelleF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS employee

Hi, is O2 doing any deals for NHS empoyees as other networks are, ie extra data?

Lyn77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pending payment

I made a payment on the myo2 app which is sat as pending on my bank account and i received an email saying this had failed.I then made another payment via a different card that was confirmed successful but my account has been blocked.Does anyone know...

AR55E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium message error

Just received a text (@1040am) that says i have just sent a premium text, but I haven’t sent any text messages since yesterday!Is it an error or is there another explanation?Thanks

Mark67123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

GED numbers

My bank account references for O2 direct debits are recorded under a reference starting GED then an series of numbers. Where can I look to see which specific phone or account these numbers relate to.

Gary430 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charges

I’ve been charged an extra ten pound this month which I’m not happy about. I can’t contact anyone over the phone to discuss this. I would like it removed from my bill as I’m not happy paying the extra amount

New phone & new SIM

Hi all. I have an old Samsung iii mini phone and have upgraded to a Samsung A20e. I have put the new SIM card into my new phone but want to keep my old number, contacts, pictures etc. It says to text SWAP - but from which phone?? I tried from the new...

Tracey72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Im being charged multiple amounts of £3.99 each month under the name of “iTunes” and I have no clue why, can anyone help?

Prince by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Don’t like my contract phone

I can't seem to find WHERE to chat to a human on this site. I received my new contract phone yesterday, a galaxy a20e and it's not great. Does anyone know if I can change it or am I now stuck with it for two years

Donnax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

I have 5gb per month but at 2gb my connection stops working and will say i have used all my data? I have checked my02 and the tariff is correct. Am i to assume its a setting on the phone?Thanks

Thomas01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos