Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Number porting

hi, my number is due to port over on 16th June and I've been using my new phone with my old hotspot. Today though, my hotspot kicked out and the number that is linked to this phone connected to 4g. Will i be charged for 2 contracts now even though i ...

Debby91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Plan issue

I am trying to register my older relative's phone I have purchased on the Family Plan (shielding) but texting LOYALTY to 21500 just says 'not delivered'. Any ideas why it wont work. Noone will answer phone at O2 and I dont want the period to expire. ...

conference calls

does anybody know how I can merge calls on o2?

RS2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, i can do an early upgrade today. I was wondering if I do this will I have to pay my airtime bill for this phone which is due on the 24th as well as the price for the new contract

Alysia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sharing

Can you share data between 2 devices on a a seed contract? If so how

Resolved! how do I cancel my contract

how do i cancel my contract as it finished end of last year and want to fully cancel it now but cant find any number to ring or any cancellation porocedure to follow

NickG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim

i have just upgraded and they sent me new phone with a new sim, i origanally had my phone through carphone warehouse but my upgrade changed to directly with o2 do i still use the sim i had or the one they have sent me with the phone?

aiden2803 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

my spend cap

I've got a £20 cap on my contract SIM but won't let me spend it. yesterday I bought a few of google play and owe them £4:70 and now it won't let me buy any more offers

o2 text

Hi, I got 2 texts from o2 this morning asking for my feedback about the way I contacted them, I haven't contacted them though and I can't get through on the phone to investigate, I paid my bill through the automated 2729 number could it be that?

Paul820 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos