Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

My o2 not showing my number

I recently upgraded but had to port my original o2 number even though I’ve always been on o2 to get the best deal, I know can only view my second phone (daughters) on ‘my o2’ & can’t seem to get my number back on there.. Can anyone help please as I n...

H2puv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video calls

Y have I lost video call option had it on all samsung phones option there with sim out disappears when insert sim I really need this option as it keeps me in touch with family who have no internet

Sandra14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus - remove £2 airtime credit

Hello, An odd request here..... I wish to have the £2 airtime credit removed, and pay £5.99 for my Disney+ subscription. The reason - it will effect cashback on my current contract. How can I get this done please? Matt

MattW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue bill for cancelled order

Hi,I took a contract online which was subsequently cancelled,(under advice from local store) due to poor handling and driver from the online system, with a new contract being taken out in store.Firstly, the 50£ upfront cost has still not been refunde...

New sim needed for sim only deal?

Does anyone happen to know if you just keep your existing sim when you switch to a ‘sim only’ deal on o2?? I’m an existing pay monthly o2 customer and changed tariff yesterday to a 30 day sim only one. my usage is showing the new deal, but I haven’t ...

HollyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Data Plan

I currently have an apple watch connected to my number. I want to upgrade to a new watch through O" but as I already have one conncted, I am unable to place an order. How do I get the data plan removed in order to do this? I have rang O2 this morning...

KatieAnna by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Sharing

I haven't posted before, but I am a little annoyed at O2s sharing policy which is absolutely rubbish. I have a longstanding O2 monthly contract and want to share my data. Having just spoken to 202 I have been told I would have to cancel my contract a...

vix2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account is for a third party

I have set up an account for my father in law in my name. I'm a bit worried if I text SWAP to activate the Sim it will change my own number and contract which is with a different provider

Jean2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot pay bill

I cannot pay my bill on time and cannot get to talk to o2 what do I do?

Romy1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos