Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Network

I have absolutely no network coverage and I haven’t for Over 24 hours now. Please can someone help me, I am unable to ring customer service as I have no number - but even if I did, I wouldn’t be able to call because I have no network

Peri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Information

I purchased the Sony Xperia 1 ii on the 17th June. These are going to be available from the 18th this month. My question is; Are you going to deliver it on the 18th, or just dispatch it that time, or not even that? Because I have no information about...

Sony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network

Absolutely disgusting service!! I am late paying my bill due to reduced wages. I spoke to an agent to advise of this and the agent said it was fine and put a hold on my account but today but phone has been cut off and when I try and ring to speak to ...

Number transfer

hi. How long does it take to get my number transferred? Did it Friday. Still nothing and its now Tuesday.

My line is been band

I'm about my line is been block but i have paid yhe bills can't make call

Sarh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact

How can I get ride off one Contract as I thought It was a upgrade

kirstylee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

My network is not working for 2nd time. Why is happening that? And I have check about the signal in my area and is okay

Chryssa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S20 battery drain

I've recently upgraded from a Huawei P20 Pro to a Samsung Galaxy S20 5G ive had it for 3 days and I've been really disappointed with the battery.I'm pretty savy knowing about background running apps and making sure I don't have too many notifications...

KN1GHT1E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade time!

Hello! Probably a very basic question for this forum, haha. I am just about to upgrade my monthly contract. I am planning on getting new phone delivered. So questions... 1) I currently have a samsung galaxy a3 - and am getting a new samsung galaxy 20...

Laura2110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 insure

has anyone got insurance through o2 for a Samsung s20? How much is it? I wasnt offered it but trying to find out the info!!