Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Your Bolt On could not be added

Tried to add data bolt on but i keep on getting the messsage "Your Bolt On could not be added" what dod I need to do?

Adds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei p30 phone calls

Huawei p30 receiving calls go straight to my voicemail and get sms saying missed call and phone calls keep cutting off.

Kylefancy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to add a discount code

Would like to know how to add an blue card discount onto my refresh

ruel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

I have 2 contract phones. One for me and one for my wife. My wife wants to change networks when her upgrade is due in July. Do I cancel her contract with O2 or can I just let it run out?

Boylie78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disputing My Bill

Does anyone know how I can speak to someone at o2? I need to speak to someone with the regards my bill before I pay it tomorrow because there is no way that I owe what there saying!! So if someone can tell me how I can speak to someone that would be ...

Ann1905 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone & 5g

HelloI recived my new phone today s20 plus with a new 5g sim. Do I use the old sim or the new one.Also how do I keep the same number as I was already on o2.Help please

Disney +

Hi all,I got my sim only monthly plan and it told me I'd get 6 months free Disney +, but I cannot for the life of me find out how I sort it? Any help? Many thanks x

Swap sim

Hi I recently changed f4om pay as you go to monthly contract, followed instructions to swap my number(sim swap) via text first from my old sim. Heard to wait 2 working days, I waited 4 days and nothing, I then got my daughter who has internet to try ...

Maggie52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have come over from ee and trying to unlock my device

Hi,I have come over from ee who gave me the network unlock code to pop in when the sim goes in and then the unfreeze phone unlock code but the device never asked for it once the sim code was put in 梁I need to unlock the phone for the sim card to work...

NinaCaputo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text from 02

I just got a text from O2 saying ‘thanks for calling O2Next time ...’I haven’t called O2 recently - does this mean someone has called about my account and I don’t know them? Fraud?Or is it a mistake by O2Should I call up and ask who called them About...

M3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos