Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Monthly bill more expensive

Hello, my monthly bill is higher than it normally should be and there are no additional charges on the bill so why is this ?

Lewis5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Hi has anyone paid there phone bill but the balance still showing unpaid?

Maccyd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with the “Keep number” form

Hey guys,My phone will be arriving today and I want to keep my old number due to convenience.I have looked at the form and I am a little confused can someone help me out? “Your mobile number” is this the number I want to keep or the o2 number?:https:...

mjay2000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending text message

Trying to send normal text message ..says..can't send text message o2 error 50

Lindalo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Good morning 02, im just inquiring to why I have been billed juat over £50 twice on the same day. Much appreciated if i can be contacted. Thanky ou

4200 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message

I had problems with getting my old number to my new phone, on my o2 app it says my old number but it will only let me call people I can’t text anyone unless it’s iMessage

Zoom and MMS

For the last few weeks I have used zoom on my iPad to arrange coffee morning with friends. Never a problem. This week for some reason unknown to me my invitation was sent via O2 mobile with picture. I assumed I had made a mistake so tried a couple of...

Ros1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

REPLACEMENT SIM CARD

How do I order a replacement sim card? I cannot get through to O2 phone customer service.

KR1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to use phone after paying bill late

I've paid my bill albeit a few weeks late... I have received an email and text to confirm payment but 2 days later I have just tried to text someone and I'm disconnected. I have rung 202 4x and not getting anywhere just automated responses and then a...

LouK74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment date

My payment date is on a really awkward day for me, is there any possible way to change the date of my payment?

Envy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos