Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help with new device

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy A70. Despite remaining on 02, I can no longer send MMS, cannot receive pictures on text without logging in (very time consuming), cannot access the 02 app (no longer recognises me) and can't use my banking app anymo...

Resolved! New upgrade for daughter's birthday gift

I planning on upgrading my daughter's phone as a birthday gift but need to do it 2 weeks before, so it wouldn't be opened and set up immediately. Would this affect the old mobile phone if the new phone isnt set up immediately? Will she still be able ...

Resolved! Claiming Galaxy Buds+

Hey, new to all this so look for advice please. I upgraded this week to a Samsung S20+5G. Advertised with it on 02 and with it came a flyer for the free set of buds. I have followed the instructions to claim them through the Samsung Members App but I...

Resolved! Not got my old number

I ordered a new sim, pay monthly. When I ordered it I put in the pac code from my old sim (ee) when I received my O2 sim and set it up today, I have a random number?How can I get my old number?

Holly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my billing date

I want to change the date of my bill to the first day of the month. It states I have to do this over the phone, yet when I call I get cut out because it’s not an urgent call. How can I change my billing date without calling as it’s important I get it...

Megan8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

transfer of my own number isn't working correctly.

I changed to O2 recently and transfered my old number. The number is working but my texts are showing as the temporary number I was given and no-one knows who they are from. I can't speak to anyone about this and there's no help on the website that I...

Suzi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

direct debit

so im now recently paying my phone bill through 02, when checking my outgoing direct debits i have about 4 or 5 different mobile payments, 2 being from carphone warehouse, anyone got any idea how i can find out which ones i should actually still be p...

Resolved! Porting Query

My number transfer should have occured yesterday 24/06/20 but nothing occured.How do I get help on this matter?

skegbyPM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos