Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Porting number from Vodafone

Switched from Vodafone to O2 on Saturday, and have O2 the PAC from Vodafone at the time of ordering. SIM arrived today with, it appears, a new number. Will my old number activate later? How long does it take? Anyone know the drill? Thanks.

WiFi and 4g calling

Guys, need some help have been trying to activate WiFi/ 4g calling for the last hour but I can’t figure out how even after reading what the website says can anyone help? I’ve got an iPhone XR

EmzyLouu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not working

i tried to change tariff. A new sim was sent, but the old was still working, so I didn't touch it. Tonight, the old sim stopped working without warning. Have switched in new sim, but phone says No Service

About my contract

Want to find out when one of my contracts end, cant find out online.

Olivia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

device plan payment

why can't we pay more off the device plan online, i want to make extra payments but don't want to have to call and sit in a queue everytime just to make a payment

Jonny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding A Phone To My Account

Asking in desperation, as I'm trying to upgrade, and O2 chat is down / customer support not open. I have an existing account, which has my daughter's phone on it. I want to add my own number to my O2 account (I was with O2, until recently). I have go...

Alan352 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 5g sim

Change from a my contract to a pay monthly 12 sim only contract. Got my new 5g sim card in the post several days ago still unable to use as it doesn't work!Instructuons with the sim states my o2 can help set up but it should work straight away!Used m...

Ad02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Calls and sms

I'm getting people call me to say they've had a missed call from me also being charged for sms I have not sent.if I cannot get any answers I will be stopping my D/D to yo you.i think your service is absalutly disgracefull that we cannot speak with so...

Trm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos