Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

itemised bill

How do you get an itemised bill showing the numbers you called on my o2?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 sim out of contract

Hi, I wanted to get some information about if my contract is still o or not ? would you be able to help me here If i wanted to cancel my sim ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next day delivery

Is it okay to promise next day delivery and not deliver? After arranging for someone to be in all day, I still have no phone. I was told it would be with me today. Do I just have to accept that? I've now been waiting to live chat for over an hour but...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! received phone call from england to thailand

I received a phone call from england yesterday not a cold call all legal and above board, What i would like to know is why have i been charged fifteen pounds for receiving this call.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

I have paid my bill but my phone still isn’t working

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlnown data usage - no help from o2

Hi, Don't want a chat. On the 20th Nov i called (over 1 hr) to day that my data had gone to over 1.6g out of 2g. I informed the o2 agent that my adverage is around 600mg a month over the last 6 months. This is out pf the norm. I was advised o2 cant s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel order

hi, i would like to cancel my order  

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring Number

Hi, I'm currently on an O2 sim only 30 day contract but have bought an O2 contract from another vendor. Is it possible to directly transfer my old number to the new contract and if so how would I go about doing this. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos