Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Call barred for late payment

Hi, I’ve had all my out going calls barred due to late payment. I’ve now paid the the outstanding balance in my account but calls are still barred. I’ve tried calling the customer service number but can’t get through to an advisor. Any ideas of what ...

Leej2006 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bringing old number

Hi, I recently got a monthly sim only contract with o2 and I signed up to o2 right after I purchased the sim. I requested a PAC from vodafone which I received and when I looked up how to change my number it said just give a quick call. However, when ...

evitjose by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S20 Ultra

I am looking at upgrading my phone and most likely going to get the S20 Ultra, but i am just wondering if O2 will have the 512Gb version, it seems to be available elsewhere or is it just out of stock, if so any ideas when it will be available again?

BigG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant upgrade broken phone

Hello, Im looking for help and advice on a sudden issue I have. Last night my phone completely broke... will not turn on the thing is RIP. I want to get a new phone delivered as no stores are open and I NEED a Smart Phone for work. However 02 require...

Refund from Apple

Apple are refunding me back to my bill but I need the cash how do I get it back from o2

Hayley5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data problem

Hi, Im wondering if anyone can shed any light on my problem. I activated Wifi calling on my Iphonemax pro and since then I have lost the ability to use mobile data even though its showing 4G and full bars on the phone. Any ideas anyone ? I have tried...

jockdrums by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled contract

I cancelled my contract and instead of it ending I’ve been put on a refresh tariff...do I need to phone and cancel again...I had to ring to cancel originally

Hamsh22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going to sim only early

Hi, hope you can help?I am currently in my contract which runs out in September. Is it literally just a case of paying off my device and then going on sim only?My current airtime is 8GB at £21 per month where as sim only is 20g for £15 per month so s...

Rob1845 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difference between Upgrade and SIM Only

I bought my handset outright and went for an O2 SIM only monthly contract ages ago. Time for me to change tarriff but I'm a little puzzled. Am I correct in thinking ...if I "upgrade", essentially it's a silent system change for O2 so I don't see anyt...