Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New payments

I'm new to O2. My account said I owed my first payment of £19 so i went ahead and paid it by debit card. Then on further inspection it turns out the direct debit option is set up and they will take payment by DD. It didn't say that on the first scree...

Kjd1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SanDisk Ultra 128 GB Micro SDHC Card and Sony Xperia 1II

Anybody else having a problem with this? The phone doesn't seem to like the card. It says that it is an unsupported SD card, and then gives an option to format it. Choosing that option, it goes to 20% completed, then you get the message "Your card is...

Grenville by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney + Activation

I recently upgraded my contract and selected the free six months of Disney +. How do I activate this?

LKAC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing scam

I’m not sure if anyone can help me out as I am unsure whether this is a scam or not. I had an unusual text from +44 7407 680157 and it said the following - O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your paym...

Cloe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No data

I paid my bill yesterday and my data still hasn’t returned and it has been over 24 hours since paying ?

Holly2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing.

I set up a mobile phone account for my Mom before the lockdown. I went to the store to pick up the phone and take it to her before she was stuck in the house for 14 weeks without FaceTime. The guy in the store screwed up the order by saying that he c...

Phil79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation notice

I lost my online chat and I have my notice of leaving I would like confirmation that it has been done

LM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill

was on payasugo n have rewards I'm now on contract can i use my reward towards my bill

tarnja by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

First bill but no Sim

I received an email saying its my first bill however iv not even received my sim yet? So am I being counted as being active already even though I don't even have the sim?? Its now Saturday so earliest it will arrive now is Monday meaning il be 2 more...

Opk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refresh

I’m looking to upgrade through refresh. But it says I have to pay £151.56 why?

Hannah37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos