Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 problem after upgrade

Staying in Guernsey when I upgraded to a sim only deal yesterday. Since then the phone hasn’t worked using data, only with wifi. I am showing signal bars and 3G (not 4G) but out of wifi range the phone just doesn’t work and says ‘not subscribed to a ...

Clos6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing my billing date

How do I change the date that I whont to pay my bill as I it’s set for the 16 th I’ve every month but I whont to change it to 25 th every mouth

Why did O2 cancel an upgrade

Hi, My O2 contract is up on July 27th, I have been getting messages for early upgrades for a while. I got a much much offer from a 3rd party phone provider, still on O2 network, but O2 declined the contract. Any suggestions why? (I cannot see any con...

Lrsred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

AKG headset

I bought a samsung tab s6 lite on 01/07/20 which were advertised with a free pair of AKG wireless headphones. However, when I went to claim the AKG wirless headset on the samsung website the promotion had actually finished the day before 30/06/20. I ...

biskitboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract bill

I’ve pay what I could this month will my contract. Turned back on?

Kenny20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery adress

Hi guys! I just wonder how do i check my delivery adress after placing my order if ifs correct?Also if i ordered the device for 25 july, will it arrive on the day? Its a saturdayCheers!

Pete24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent message

Just for information received a fraudulent text from number 07471512395 stating bill overdue. I know this to be false as just paid it! This has a link which fortunately I didn’t click just a warning for others.

Alie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Roaming abroad

I currently have a pay monthly tariff with the Europe zone included and the travel zone. I am going to Greece for 4 months to work and I want to be able to use my phone while abroad. Will this be included in my tarried or will they charge me extra fo...

Mano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account closure

Hi, my account was closed by Tesco when my number was stopped over to them. Why have I been charged £40 on the 9th July is my question.

Gareth06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos