Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 apple watch tariff

Hello When going into the watch app on my phone to add mobile data to my apple watch I am presented with two tariffs:£7.00 - o2 sim only unlimited data (companion o2 sim only unlimited data_£14.00 o2 sim only unlimited mins 12m 2gb (o2 sim only unlim...

2c998614-577b-4594-a991-ffba69a6f780.jpg

Resolved! Adding a SIM to my deal

I want to move my daughter to O2 and so need to add a cheap SIM-only to my deal. Can I do this or do I need to create a new O2 profile for her etc.

Resolved! Changing Direct Debit

I have 2 linked accounts but they seem to be separate billing accounts. My login only allows me to update Direct Debot details for one of the accounts. Anybody have any idea how I can access my second billing account?

Stfcrule by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost sim

I have lost my sim and I would need a new one if that is possible 

emeric by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Payment Date

Hi, Please can you advise how to change my billing payment date. Thanks

Christ0Ph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I am just emailing as I have just recently upgraded to a Google pixel 8 pro and had the Google pixel watch 2 as a free gift but I still haven't received the watch and it's not showing in my orders so was just wondering if and when I will receive t...

Resolved! Number port from Virgin

Hello, I have a new O2 contract having transferred my number from Virgin with a PAC, my number now says number not recognised when called? And now I can’t call out or receive any callsany help would be appreciated jake

JakeC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos