Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! End of contrakt

Hi My current contract finisher at 15th of September .When do you I have to let you know that I may be leaving. I found below offer on money supermarket: 12G for £8 - 12 months contract. Can I move to that after 15th of September? Thank youJagoda

Jagoda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No SIM card recognised

In the middle of a phone call today my phone cut off and the signal disappeared. Then a message came up saying no SIM card, I’ve had this phone for over a year with the same SIM card and it happened out of the blue. Can you help resolve this matter p...

SLM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming Text & Voicemail charges charges

Hi, I am a postpaid customer and I am travelling to India. I want to know if I will be charged for: - incoming text messages- someone leaving voicemail I understand me sending out any text, accessing voicemail, making calls using my phone in India wi...

SAVA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing payment card

I need to change my payment card details, as my card has expired 

Nan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap help?

okay so, i lost my phone (presumably stolen) last Wednesday. i called Customer Service on Thursday to report it so it could be blocked and then decided on Friday to pay off my contract to upgrade. My new phone arrived on Sunday but i wasn’t so much a...

Lu01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent charges

Where has the recent charges option gone off the billing page I need to see some recent usage.

Emma7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My bill is too high and I didn’t do it 

Resolved! New 5G sim

Hello I got a new phone and it came with a 5G sim I’ve just put the new sim in and it’s not working

Buddawest by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I paid my bill but the barr is still not lifted

Eilleen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos