Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wife charged for me chasing my phone

My phone recently got sent off for repair. I had to chase it and it got sent to the wrong address. I had to use my wife's phone to chase this and she has been charged by her provider. How do I claim this charge back from O2?

Resolved! International calls

Hello , i would like to know , how much is per minute calls to landlines to Turkey

Gul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi dropping out

Hi, I’ve recently upgraded to an iPhone SE2020 and now my phone keeps dropping out of WiFi. My old iPhone 5 had brilliant signal all of the time. Does anyone know why this might be..... I do have a smart meter and I wondered if this could be the caus...

SteNessa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not transferring??

So it's a month into receiving my new phone and sim, but my old number just will not transfer over!? I've tried everything, texting 202, filling in the online form, switching off both devices, both me AND my mother calling services, doing internal tr...

Shan_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation of contract and Bill Issue

Hi there, I have an issue with a bill from O2. I've put an end to my O2 contract and I've been disconnected on May 15. Since then, I obviously don't have access to any O2 services. Today, I received an email regarding my bill for May and the amount f...

Laura331 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit taken and paid bill manually

Hi all, I have recently switched back from Sim Only to Pay Monthly and out of habit this month I paid my bill manually via debit card forgetting a direct debit was set up, this morning o2 have taken the direct debit payment too in addition to the man...

nbkhw1z by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Hi,When does my contract end if i click o2 refresh upgrade early it says my contract end 30 june if i go on my tariff it says 30 july 2020. Also do i have to make o2 aware that i dont want the contract to continue after 24 months contract ends or doe...

Adil1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mystery charge on account

I received a call from a mobile number last week starting 07802 and when I answered they said “sorry wrong number” and I have since been charged £0.54 for sending a picture message to this number of which there is no record in my messages.Any idea if...

WorleyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

err_ssl_protocol_error

Hi guys, I bought recently an Iphone 11 Pro Max. And I don't know if it's due to COVID-19 but I have never had internet on this phone and getting this message on Chrome Mobile.ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR I'm distraught and starting to get angry because I ...

Bastien by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos