Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How Do I Cancel A Simm

hi, ive finished paying off my device and i no longer have it so i dont need the simm card that came with it. how do i cancel the simm card so im not paying for something im not using. thank you

Derek1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I have made My Monthly payment through Monzo. The money has been taken away from my account but o2 still wants this months payment??Help

User355 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

How can I cancel my contract?

Andy888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

I ordered a phone yesterday and it said it was coming today but hasn’t come, the moneys gone out my bank and there are still no confirmation been sent to my email

Nicola123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I was wondering if anyone could help me, i would like to upgrade my phone early. I knowninneed to pay off the rest of this phone but if I upgrade now will it take the rest of the money owed and the first months bill or will I be charged the following...

Resolved! New O2 Sim has no signal

Hi, I got my new pay monthly o2 sim yesterday and it will not pick up signal. O2 said the sim is ready to go and I keep getting a message after restarting “waiting for activation”. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Help8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about my payments

i am meant to pay my bill today and they have taken the money out of my account but i dont get paid until this wednesday the 29th so i was wondering will my bill be canceled or is there away i can change the date that i get billed

PAC

I filled in a online form yesterday on my o2 app to transfer my number with my PAC. How long until my number is on this phone??

Alethea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Data

I would like to know why it says I have used 80% of my mobile data in 10 days? I have been logged in to my broadband for 4 of them days aswell. There is no way I could have used that much since 16th July. I would understand if I had 1gb a month but I...

JGodley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill payment

Why is my bill so high after an upgrade

Johnpaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos