Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bill sent to wrong email address

A number of months ago I changed the email address on my O2 account. On checking in MyO2, the change appears to have been correctly carried out but I am still receiving monthly billing information at the old email address. I have tried repeatedly to ...

JimT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return

if i return a phone in time and was marked as returned and my airtime plan was changed why in MyO2 app still appears i have to pay monthly one device if I don’t have it??

Resolved! Data allowance in car (Xperia, Ford)

I have recently switched to an Xperia 1 ii.Yesterday I attached it to my car with a USB cable to recharge it. To my surprise I found that I could now use my phone using the car's audio system, for example I could access my Spotify playlist from the c...

Resolved! Amazon music. How do I cancel?

I have free 6 months amazon music. How do I cancel the subscription and carry on using it untill 6 months have finished. When I go on my amazon account it says to manage subscription through o2.

DGill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message Scam

I have received the following message from O2O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. To avoid any fees or account suspension, please update your billing information via: The number was from +447498945481. Not sure how they knew I was a O2 cus...

Banana87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi, I have a pay monthly phone but I don’t really use it so I’m thinking of cancelling the contract however if I do this will I still be able to look at my existing text messages (from someone now passed away) & look at old photos? I’m know I would N...

Marie1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Shared plans?

Hi guys I have an unlimited data plan on 02 refresh and I am hoping to share my data, with one of my other 02 refresh plans. Is this possible please?

marvi0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos