Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill

Bobbety
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone got any idea as to how I can get my final bill from O2 after porting my number to another network? I can't use the MyO2 app and it won't let me connect to online help, I can login in on the website but it states that I have no device, I can't call them as the automated system says check the MyO2 app, I can't text them.

Any help greatly appreciated - i have two bills for two seperate phones that i need to see the itemised information for if possible.

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124329 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Bobbety 

You can Skype O2

All numbers in this list Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Val25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We all have the same issue. Waste of time and energy. I thought O2 was more honnest but had to change because I couldn't afford my tariff and new clients were getting a better deal. Because my new company is as dishonnest as all of them, I thought I might rejoin again but that's it. I have no faith in this time waster to get my finale bill as it should be easy if these scammer were not power abusing everyone because they know we cannot live without phone and Internet nowadays and as usual I will have to waste an another hour putting a bad review everywhere until they waste their time replying and delaying, waste of good energy and money. That's the only way nowadays. They just can't learn what customer service is meant to be. Covid mentality. No more morale= or ethic.

Message 3 of 3