Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi I ordered a phone yesterday and they are reviewing my application for the phone, it said it would take 24 hours for them to make a decision but haven’t heard back but they took the £30 what does this mean?

Shaz5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail temporary locked

HelloI had a personal pin on my voicemail which has now temporarily been locked. I have tried entering the default pin 8705 as well as texting RESET/reset to 82901. But nothing has worked, I was also told to phone 07802 209 0100 to reset the voicemai...

SNIE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding a bolt on

I’ve changed my tariff which will start on 26 08But I now need to add a bolt on but can’tHelp pls

Nina06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hello, I'd like to know how I can change my cap details without using an O2 phone.

From a phone contract to a sim only contract, confused!

Slightly confused.. So my contract ended last month and I wasn't bothered about upgrading to a new phone so instead I just upgraded to a sim only contract. This month my bill says -15.71, non of my previous bills have ever shown a minus sign, the mon...

Brogan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

over charged

o2 charged £26,35 for internet browsing which we never dospoke to them and they said they would drop chargesreceived new bill with same chargesafter over 10 years with them have had enoughwill not pay bill and want to leave thembut cannot contact the...

HICKY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call charges - unlimited calls!

Hi, I have been charged for a call to a Uk mobile despite having unlimited, any time, any network calls.How do I dispute this, has anyone else had the same?

Noisy666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

I want change tariff for sim only. Can I do this online and keep my old number?

Anna88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My airtime bill

I rang the other day because my phone was disconnected due to late payment, I got my bill on hold till the 27th and the lady said I will be connected anything up to 24 hours, I still got no connection?

Sally123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos