Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Change 4G tariff to 5G

Hi, I recently took out a contract through Carphone Warehouse for a Note 10+5G but on a 4G contract. Is there anyway of changing the contract to 5G. I currently have 60gb data a month but would be happy to drop to 30gb as part of the move.Thanks in a...

Bwlmog76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessories for a contract

Ive set up my contract for a new ipad mini and its already gone through, but didnt realise i could add the apple pen on the contract, is there anyway i can do it now? even when the contracts been completed.tis

eleanor1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 eSIM & Apple Watch Data Plan

Hello all. I have a quick question. So I'm a new contract customer moved from Three because they're absolute trash. I have an Apple Watch Series 5 and the O2 Data Plan thing for my watch. Would I still be able to use this data plan on my watch if I a...

Resolved! New phone - old number

HiI activated my new S10+ phone some days ago. I completed the online form to transfer my old number across to the new phone. I included the PAC code from my old supplier.The new phone recognises the new and old number on Google 'something' but the p...

Resolved! Sms

I have had two payments go out saying I have sent pictures and I have had a look and I know I have not done any how can I stop this on my iPhone 11

Will7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty discount on upgrade?

My contract is up on 2/10/2020 so naturally I'm looking at a new phone. I've spoken to someone on web chat who told me to sit tight until that date as I'll be offered a "loyalty discount" on my upgrade.I've got a great offer for the same phone etc wi...

Mayden289 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone barred but o2 will not assist

My phone has been barred for 7 days and despite 5 conversations with o2 and 3 promises of it will be working with 24 hours I cannot use my phone. o2 must be struggling to work it out as during my last two calls they just disappeared without trace. No...

Dan08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 20% student discount

Hi. I've tried to contact customer service about it but there is no one to answer the calls. I've updated today in a store and I wanted to get my 20% student discount. The guy in store told me I have to go online to do it through Unidays! But in my o...

Klaszu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

pOOR customer service

This has been the worst company in last 2 months. My bill was suddenly treble it's usual amount - and taken from my account, even tho i haven't left the house, and only made about 2 or 3 calls - it's also on wifi so there should have been NO EXTRA CH...