Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Airtime tariff

I have just been notified that my airtime tariff has passed the minimum term. The device is a tablet which still has to be paid. I have been given a few options, either to upgrade or slightly downgrade the tariff. My question is, do I need to have a ...

chris4242 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract length

Hi there please can you confirm how many months are left on the following contract? I believe it should have been ending now. +xxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Contract4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New O2 client bringing old number, PAC provided online when ordering - when will it happen?

I realise this is a community rather than O2 help, so perhaps reassurance is all I will get but if someone else has been through this I wouldn't mind that.Having ported my number a few times over the past 20 years I'm used to getting lots of notifica...

alpinesi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sims

I have 2 x O2 sim card and have muddled them up how do I find out which sim belongs to which device one is from i pad other from i phone each on a diffrent tarrif?

53plus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone SE 2020 unable to make or receive calls

My Iphone SE is unable to make or recieve calls. When I call anyone, I hear three beeps and then the call disconnects. There is no error message of any kind. When someone calls me it says they have dialled an incorrect number. I have tried turning it...

LT-2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime bill

Hey, I have payed off my ipad in full but every month im still paying my airtime bill, how can i cancel it because i can't get talking to anyone from 02?

Resolved! O2 Open Discount

Hi.I recently upgraded the three phones in my household on O2 Refresh. All three phones are held under one email address as O2 told me that was the easiest way to keep things moving. I logged in today to add my O2 Open Discount to 2 of the phones as ...

Joetvet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming not working in Portugal

Hi, I travel to Portugal almost every month and for the last year and a half when i land in Portugal my phone does not work, i can not make or recieve calls, and not use any data. i hav eto rely on wifi in hotels and other places. I have contacted 02...

Nick74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Migration

I organised number migration from Business account to a new phone on consumer account on saturday and it still hasnt happened

Maura by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos