Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My o2 open discount

I have recently upgraded to a new o2 contract but I am unable to apply with open discount as the “select” option on the open link will not allow me to apply the 15% discount. I am also unable to contact o2. Can you please help?

Mahdi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

Where has live chat gone? I can't get through to anyone on the phone and there isn't any option for a live chat anymore and I need to discuss my account.

SamTabS6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

How do i apply spend cap

Maxapril by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does a late payment mean for my deposit?

I paid a £225 deposit at the start of my contract 3 months ago. My first payment was slightly late due to not realising that I would be charged in the middle of the first month that I got the phone. (Not sure what thats about either, why are we charg...

Unfath by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DEFAULT, HELP!

Hi everyone I realise this may have been discussed several times but I'm going out of my mind here.My husband and I are applying for our dream home, also our first mortgage. We did our initial checks and our scores were perfect. My employer changed m...

Resolved! Data

My data ran out

Rose3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop Bill Notifications

How do I stop the text messages telling me my bill is available?!

stesavage by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

I need to add spend cap to my sons accountO2 are impossible to communicate with due to virus

Co7ey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos