Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How's to get replacement sim?

I need a replacement sim, it stopped working. Can't find how ion the web site, been looking for half hour now. Can't call because phone doesn't work... No contract optionsAny ideas how?

Willmodo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim can't won't activate

I am absoultley fuming right now! I can't activate my sons sim as it doens't work in his phone. o2 keep saying they will send a text but the phone can't receive them! This happened in his old phone, suddenly stopped working, new sim sent, didn't work...

AngieGee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment

How can I contact o2 to change the day I pay my bill

Resolved! What happens after a failed Direct debit?

A friend has got her Direct debit coming out tomorrow and she has said it would fail due to her getting paid late. so what will happen after a failed DD? how long will it take o2 to block her number? and when she gets paid can she pay online or will ...

Macc2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Anyone know what I have to do with my Apple Watch that is on the O2 network before selling it? I would prefer to sell the watch to fund the price of the outstanding Watch device plan but an O2 upgrades advisor says I can’t get the watch unlocked from...

Benlfc by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime tariff

I have just been notified that my airtime tariff has passed the minimum term. The device is a tablet which still has to be paid. I have been given a few options, either to upgrade or slightly downgrade the tariff. My question is, do I need to have a ...

chris4242 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract length

Hi there please can you confirm how many months are left on the following contract? I believe it should have been ending now. +xxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Contract4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New O2 client bringing old number, PAC provided online when ordering - when will it happen?

I realise this is a community rather than O2 help, so perhaps reassurance is all I will get but if someone else has been through this I wouldn't mind that.Having ported my number a few times over the past 20 years I'm used to getting lots of notifica...

alpinesi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sims

I have 2 x O2 sim card and have muddled them up how do I find out which sim belongs to which device one is from i pad other from i phone each on a diffrent tarrif?

53plus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone SE 2020 unable to make or receive calls

My Iphone SE is unable to make or recieve calls. When I call anyone, I hear three beeps and then the call disconnects. There is no error message of any kind. When someone calls me it says they have dialled an incorrect number. I have tried turning it...

LT-2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos