Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Extras with bill

Hi,I have been paying for Spotify with my 02 bill for a year or so. I have recently changed my Spotify plan to Duo. Will Spotify still bill 02 even though I don’t pay anymore?Thanks for any advice!

SB96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

How do I cancel my Disney+ extra

Leighanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked Sim

Forgot passcode for sim, now its locked asking for PUK Code. Who do I contact as My O2 never give a phone number to ring and you can't get a straight answer through the website.

Resolved! Using phone Abroad

hi, I’m going to Greece next week, can I use my phone there?will there be any additional charges?

JohnGill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch - Sim Only Cellular Plan

Hello O2ers.My health insurance is giving me an Apple Watch Series 5 which needs a cellular connection. I currently have a monthly (out of contract) payment for exactly what I had before, but a little bit more due to inflation. I am pretty happy with...

hg68998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STAC code

I'm out of contract with my old provider (Virgin media) and I've just got a new contract with o2. Trying to cancel the VM contract is becoming a pain and they are so unhelpful.Do I need a STAC code to do this and give to o2 or is there something else...

Rob88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! non-refundable prepayment

I tried to buy a monthly pay phone. 30 pounds prepaid has been withdrawn from my account. my phone request was denied. I want the 30 pounds withdrawn from me to be paid immediately