Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Company discount

I have applied for the company discount, uploaded my payslip a month ago but no update on my discount yet.

Roe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text message unpaid bill

Received a text message from mobile number talking about we re unable to process your latest bill Update payment information and has a link, I think its a scam. The mobile number it was sent from was +44 7862 393 795. Anyone have this problem ? I do ...

Ewan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment issues

Hi!I'm trying to pay through my debit card from 3 days but is always impossible.not sure what the problem is.I tried to change the card as well but it hasnt worked. any help? many thanks bw

upi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim and Phone?

im currently on a Sim Only contract (unlimited data) and i now want to purchase a phone with it... but i dont particularly want to buy it outright... is there any way i can add a new phone to my monthly contract?

BennC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re bill

I am unable at this moment in time to pay my previous bill due to personal circumstances help pls

Viks1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

I’ve just paid my monthly bill for the first time via online banking and there’s two options of who you can pay,02 uk of telifonica ltd,.does anyone know which one it is as I may have paid the wrong one

Resolved! Contacting O2 online chat thing

Hi Good MorningHow do I chat with O2 in there online thingO2 has switched off my phone and I can’t call or use Skype or internet when out on the street I am a female stuck in a foreign country by myself with no other way of getting in touch with anyo...

MichelleF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung smart watch

Can I get a samaung smart watch, on pay monthlyMany thanks

Manda30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent help required Crazy O2 at it again

HiO2 has cut off my phone I’m aboard by myself and I can’t get through to themI have Skype but not sure I’ve the right numberAny help would be appreciated I’m quite desperate as this is my only phone and I don’t speak the languageI could get sick and...

MichelleF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos