Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Spend cap

How can I get my spend cap lifted as can’t get threw to change it

Mobatt73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPad tariff

Does anyone know how to cancel a tariff on an iPad, it is attached to another phone bill, I have paid for the iPad and I don’t need a tariff on it any more how do I cancel it??

Amanda7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where do%20I%20input%20dis

I've just got a new phone and the lad in the shop has given me a discount code to input where on earth to I input it?! Lol thank you for the help

Steph2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone contact

Hi, I got a phone on contract for my partner as he couldn't, its been 6 months since we got to phone. Im just wondering if its possible to get the contract changed in to his name or not?

Gemma11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

Why have I been charged 6.58 for a 48 p call at 7p per minute call charge to 0844 number. That's pretty disgraceful and entrapment

Byork by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming data

I'm in Portugal. Roaming is switched on. I have plenty of data but I cannot get any mobile internet. Anyone help please?

Samsung Watch3 4G

I bought the Samsung Watch3 4G from my local o2 store and was assured my main number would ring on my watch should I run out of battery power or leave my phone at home. It only rings when I have the phone on my person. Am I doing something wrong? I h...

fudgy31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card

Hi everyone,I just upgraded my phone through the Refresh program and I asked for a spare sim card as I thought I didn't have the right sized one for the new phone... As it happens, my sim was perfectly fine so I used it on my new phone.So, now, was I...