Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Can not redeem company code from o2

I have an issue redeeming my code and get the following error message “You can’t get an O2 Open discount with this number as it’s been over 28 days since the contract started: 11/06/2020”I have got a contract with 02 just today when I tried to redeem...

Rizzy73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung galaxy z fold 2

was wondering if o2 plan on offering the newly announced samsung galaxy fold z 2 on pay monthly was considering ordering through samsung but if o2 offer it i will upgrade my current phone and switch that way?

Daryld1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Can I upgrade my phone then give to someone who is on an EE contract

Sharon2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only contract

Hi,I am one sim only contract to Dec 21.Can I upgrade with a 3rd party O2 provider without a penalty?ThanksBruce

Delayed delivery

ordered a phone Friday 18th said delayed delivery 2-3 days, does that mean I get it in 2-3 days or o2 is getting stock delivered to them in 2-3 days?

Raym by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel contract

When can i give one months notice to cancel contract if contract ends 25th October?ThanksColin

Kartman69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family plan

I'm just wondering if I can add to my family plan if I buy online? If so how do I do it?Many Thanks

jenko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refused data plan while I have money in my account

Okay so I don't really understand about this whole credit check. What is it's purpose actually? I thought it was to check if the individual can pay for what he has planned to get. Well so my problem is I had £100 in my PAYG account and I wanted to mo...

KingAmo by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g speeds am I missing something?

Hi guys, I use a oppo find x2 Pro and I get 5g on the signal notification, but my word is the 5g slow! I can only average about 20mbps maximum, download speed, is this right? I thought 5g was meant to be faster am I missing something ml

marvi0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ID for signing up to a contract online

Hopefully someone can help me, I've been trying to find the info online but feel like I've been getting conflicting information. I'm planning on getting a new pay monthly contract and phone next week and am going to order online. What ID or documents...