Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Upgrade

i can upgrade to a new device in 6 days, will i still get any decive for free , like they said when i set up my account

Resolved! Re: scam

hi,I received a message today from a mobile which is 07956251398, saying from ok,that the were unable to process my lasted payment,and to update my information to. https//o2.uk.invo02.com/?o2=2, is it a scam

Leeanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

I’m looking to take out a Apple Watch contract but I already have a phone and contract I want to use it with how do I do this if I’m given a SIM card with a different tariff for the Apple Watch how can I just use it with my original contract and phon...

sherrie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of Signal

I have not had an adequate signal now (East Twickenham) for the best part of a month. I am trying to look after, and arrange medical appointments, for two vulnerable people. Every time I check the network coverage for my postcode, I am told that O2 h...

MCRN53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text from O2?

Hi My monthly bill is almost always taken by DD from my bank on the 24th of each month. I have today received a text informing me that my latest payment has not been able to be processed and that I should go to [link removed for safety] and update my...

TP2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I need to have my tariffs billed separately so that the discounts are applied separately.

Alysha91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G or 5G

Hi I've recently upgraded my O2 sim only to 100GBWhen I placed the order it asked if my phone was 5G ready I answered yes (I thought it was) but when I checked in settings it only said 3G & 4GMy phone is iphone 7 and the sim is on its way! Should I c...

Carbun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing sim

My phone is currently on Vodafone but I have recently got a pay monthly 02 sim but my phone is asking for a code for it to accept the sim.Where can I get this code

Ashley4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos