Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming abroad

I currently have a pay monthly tariff with the Europe zone included and the travel zone. I am going to Greece for 4 months to work and I want to be able to use my phone while abroad. Will this be included in my tarried or will they charge me extra fo...

Mano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney + 6 months free

I have taken out two O2 24-month contracts at the same time, both contracts are registered in my name and are now up and running and both of them come with 6 months free Disney +. I have activated my Disney + 6 months free subscription on one of my c...

Resolved! One year free Disney +

Hi can anyone help I recently took out a new contract an automaticly got a year free Disney + when I go to the app to look its looking me to subscribe.. do I have to put in a code r something thanks

Livi2006 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late Delivery

I ordered my phone on 7/7/20, when I ordered it said next day delivery. The order still hasn’t arrived at the delivery depot. When will I receive it and how long am I going to have to wait?

AMcF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to contact o2

I have been trying all morning to talk to someone on o2. It is extremely poor practice that I am unable to talk to anyone about my issue that needs resolving today. Can anyone advise me on how I talk to an actual human regarding my query

14Katie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible Fraudulent Text

Hi, I've recieved a Text Message from +447827730393 that reads as follows :-O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via: [mod edit: removed to ensure safety]I'm assuming this is a phishin...

Returned phone

I upgraded my phone the end of June and called to return as i wanted a different phone, i was sent a recordered delivery bag which i sent the phone back in last tuesday but i have not heard from O2 yet to inform me the phone has been returned. I am s...

Tarriff change

I've got an issue at the moment, where in I had two accounts. The idea was to cancel the contract which was finished and migrate the number onto my second acount (which is still in contract) This was last October. Today my number has finally gone acr...

GLEN1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Single PAC Multiple numbers

Hi I'm in the middle of trying to move my family's phones from EE to O2. EE have issued a single PAC for four numbers. O2 customer services tell me this is impossible and I must have four PACs. I can find references on most other phone companies' web...

nicg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos