Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No access

Recieved call to change package 10 day's ago but unable to use as it tells me "Not registered on network"So I cannot call anymore.

Renown by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

Bought a new contract with o2 first payment being 45 pounds and all other payments being 35 they have tried to take 70 pounds out my account and after speak to an advisor they said to cancel the direct debit and to pay the 45 when I get paid have tri...

Joel20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using my phone abroad

I have to travel to Africa for work but want to be able to use my phone to call back home to UK. Is there a plan that I can use to help keep the phone charges down?

Peel2504 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

I have a 4G Hauwei mobile data box and I use an Acer laptop and a kindle tablet for my work. I am travelling to Germany on Monday . Will it still work.as normal . If not what do I have to do to correct the issue?

Deepee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I am upgrading from iPhone 6 to 11 Mac Pro. Do I need a new sim?

Ooooone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Itemised calls within the last 6 months on pay monthly contract

HiI am trying to view my itemised calls in August 2020 as I understand I should be able to view these online but not on the mobile app.I have tried both however I can only view the itemised calls for my most recent bill despite my research stating th...

Ma4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat

Where is the live chat option on this website and why is it so hard to find anything on here???!!

LR91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Connection

I have issue with my sim connecting to a mobile network no problem with the phone as my wife's sim works perfectly

Mb3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have not received an item I ordered

I have not received a item I ordered, it was ordered yesterday for next day delivery and I have been unable to get a answer from "customer service" and the online chat. The contact has already started so I'm paying for something I don't have. Also th...

Turbonick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos