Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! phone

i want to get in contact with someone to ask about my payment date but it’s not helping at all. how do i speak a real person without all the hassle of the option you get in the phone? just want to speak to someone

shannonkb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi on underground

So I try to log on to WiFi on underground and put my number in and says I must register to my network? How do I get it to work

Angelos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14 day cooling off period on replacement phone

So I pre-ordered a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra which was delivered on launch day. Approx 4 weeks into owning the device it developed a fault and even though I was outside of the 14 day period O2 kindly offered a brand new replacement instead of sending off ...

nandavn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit

My direct debit for my phone bill hasn’t been taken out,26th of September was the day it was due to be taken but due to it being a weekend it should have been taken out the next working day which is Monday, does anyone know why this has happened?

Direct debit

Really frustrated with 02. They claim my monthly bill has not been paid as it has every month via direct debit. My bank confirms DD in place, the money went out on 29th Sept but 02 claiming they didn't even request the money, so couldn't have receive...

JayL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent text from O2

Hey, has anyone else received a message with a link from o2 claiming they couldn't process your recent payment, from a mobile number? Just beware as I believe this to be a data stealing link

Kelz2801 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I get a 5G SIM?

My wife and I have swapped phones. Her phone is a paid for 5G phone whereas my phone is on contract with O2 but is a 4G phone. I would like to use the 5G network (I am in the right area for coverage). Can I get a 5G SIM from O2 even though my contrac...

Resolved! I want to add an extra line/handset to my account

Hiya, I currently have an S10 with O2, but I want to add an extra line on my account with an s20 as I can't yet upgrade my device without paying over £500 up front. Is this possible to do?Thanks in advance, Carys

Cazzey85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract is wrong

please can you help i have been into shpothport shop not goo the phon xxxxxxxxxxxx is mine r a thornley inwigan the price was £8. 56 ? the other phon which is mine xxxxxxxxxxx is £15 56 ? also i have a contract saying £10 each phone ?? also i have me...

allan213 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos