Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Samsung s20 ultra

I ordered the Samsung s20 ultra in cosmic grey due to my upgrade on the 8th march and I was wondering if you knew when I'm most likely to be receiving it

dale41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone bill

i Didn’t have enough money to pay last months phone bill, and I just got paid yesterday so I paid it off and my data and texts n calls still aren’t working even though I’ve now paid it

google map navigation

Hi i have problem connect gps in my huawei phone. when i start the google map navigation after one minute gps disconnect

Piotr1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone with new plan

Hi there,My contract is coming to an end. I want to purchase a new mobile device with a new contract. I made an order in the online shop but I'm not sure or this is exactly what I want, it's meant the same number which I have for now. How can I check...

Keep my number

I have just recieved my new phone and want to keep my number but when i fill out the form it fails and wont send

Mazzaf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S20 ultra

Finding it frustrating that we can't find out when O2 are going to receive new stock in or have they got stock when are we likely to receive are orders. Does anybody have any information on this and will the ear buds voucher still be valid

andyman69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel contract

I'm wanting to cancel my contract early however I can't do this on my account online and can't get through to customer services

Carol1971 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

I had my phone stolen and had it blocked etc etc.O2 sent me a new sim and it has no service. I called a couple of days ago which rtook over an hour to get through and was told they had sorted it, the sim will be working within 24 hours. 2 days later ...

KJones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I want to cancel my contract and cannot get through to customers services, is there anyway to do this online as I dont want to be charged for another month?

JoH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos