Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Bills

helloI have tried several times to contact o2 to discuss my bill but the call end almost immediately. Can o2 please call me as there is no email address and the talk to customer service through the app isn't working. Many thanks

Ian82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving calls from a French mobile but not Text messages

Good morning all,This month, we came over to O2 from TalkTalk and our son was over from France. Whilst here, he sent text messages to our mobile but we did not receive them. He has received texts and calls from us and we have received texts from othe...

Richard13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to I change my physical sim to eSim?

How to I change my physical sim to eSim? Just recently purchased a new monthly sim contract and transferred my old number over. How do I go about getting an eSim for this?

ShazMob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! proof of purchase

hi, can someone please advise me how to get a proof of purchase to claim my free gift from Samsung.

Teemo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How in God's name do you contact O2 without putting pen to paper?

How in God's name do you contact O2 without putting pen to paper? The contact us link is just a circular journey to nowhere and there doesn't seem to be an email facility or live chat either? My minimun contract has ended and I should be paying a low...

Suejan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Imei

I need proof of ownership for phone insurance. I cant find my imei anywhere on my 02 device plan or billing. Anybody know where I can find this elusive bit of info?

Gaz3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving to sim only tariff when phone is paid off

i currently have a payment plan that is for the phone and tariff. The last payment for the phone is next week. Does anyone know how i can change to sim only as there are better deals like this than on the current tariff? Also, do we have to stick wot...

TracyWoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing Plans

Hey was wondering if possible how do I go about sharing my 100gb data to my wife’s phone

Sharing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone device

Hi I had about £150 left to pay off on my phone and I paid £115 last night and I was taken from my monzo account but now I’m minus -115 on my o2 app ?? Please help me