Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Upgrade What’s the best deal you can offer me an iPhone 12 128 gig over 12 months

hugh01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

Hi, I have not been checking my bills as I should & have recently noticed I've been charged a fair few times for 'things you have bought'. As far as I'm aware I have bought nothing & I find the vagueness very unhelpful.I've not used wi fi abroad & I ...

J2O by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

I have the s20 but it doesn't seem to have an voicemail when people call me it just rings is this something I need to set up?

Aimig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium charges for text messages from 64950

I am being charged for texts notification from this service. This a ATOC service - train disruptions and has been sending one or two texts per day for the past week. I have not asked to receive these texts and they have continued despite sending STOP...

Incorrect Default

Hi All, I wonder if anyone would be able to help me please? see below. I used to have a pay monthly plan with 02 between 2015 to 2017, I had a few problems with my contract with the way I was treated and money being taken out of my account when It sh...

DarrenNPT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking old contract phone with 02

Trying to unlock an old samsung phone 2017, sending in my ime number but they come back saying its not an 02 i bought it with a contract through them, its just not used as the i got a new samsung 10 note plus.

Resolved! Online Order - Submission Failed

Good morning, I went to place an order through o2 for iPhone 12. Entered my details etc and when I went to finish the transaction it's asked me to call o2 to complete my order? The card hasn't been charged the upfront fee (£30.00) however I've receiv...

Resolved! O2 recycle

Hi I recycled my phone and had an email today saying my bill credit is on the way! Is this into my bank account and how long am I expected to wait for money off old phone ?

Deb7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dodgy Text

Hi, Has anyone else had a text message stating that O2 were unable to process your latest payment..... Has come from a mobile number - I know it's a scam but can't see how I can report it? Thanks

JAB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it scam?

Hi.I received a text from ‭+44 7961 543345‬ number saying it’s O2.Is it true or it’s another scam?

Kolo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos