Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Default

Default from a previous number

Payment

HelloI have received an email stating I need to pay an extra £7.78 when my bills are upto date and now saying they will restrict my access, please help. Thanks

Payment8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill has increased for no reason

Why has my bill increased? I have had no communication from o2 that explains it. Also trying to find advice and support on this is stupidly difficult, the website and app are awful.

Annoyed16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need a CREDIT (not DEBIT) card to disable parent control?

Called 61018 verification service where the automatic voice says a CREDIT card is needed whereas DEBIT cards aren't accepted. Oh great, so how do we do when we have a debit card? What kind of joke is this?

Paying

I can’t pay with my card 

Cosminzlc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to close an account!

Hi,On 2nd April I waited in hold for over an hour to try close an account for which I've been billed monthly despite not using the service for years. The person I spoke to agreed to refund the outstanding amount (one month - about £6) and £80 to comp...

Matt291 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Why has my bill increased from £7.96 t0 £8.66

Jebbro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for roaming

Hi, I've been charged roaming charges for receiving calls that I haven't answered. I have 3 charges. 1 is for a call I answered, the other 2 are for calls that I didn't answer. Surely I shouldn't be charged charged for calls I haven't answered. Kind ...

Reece118 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact!

Hi I need to speak to someone on the phone please 

GSim_0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos