Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

mobile broadband

I'm having huge difficulty getting broadband into a holiday cottage in a rural area. Openreach/ Plusnet want to charge me £3000+ to install a telephone line and I have no other options other than a pocket mobile hub. But the area is only 3G - occasio...

K888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal after porting in my number for two working days.

It feels unacceptable! When I try to log into my o2 to get more details, it texted to my number so I can't even get the verification text. This is the only phone I have, so can't call customer service. So frustrating, what's wrong with you, o2?

Ric_mar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade awaiting stock

I have ordered a new samsung S20 FE on upgrade. It isn't currently in stock.Am I still able to to take advantage of the cashback offer when the phone arrives?

Gem1102 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Spoofing?

I’ve had 2 calls in the last hour from numbers very similar to my own (only the last 3 digits are different), saying they’ve had missed calls from my number. I’m really freaked out by this, particularly as I’ve googled it and seen that this is a comm...

Boogle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removing other numbers from contact

Hi I have 3 numbers on my contract and I need to remove 2 of them due to not being used anymore does anybody have an Idea of how to do this as we cant visit stores anymore thanks

Cnb89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UME LTD CHARGES

MY SON HAS CHARGES FROM UME LTD ON HIS PHONE BILL. THESE CHARGES ARE £4.50 EVERY WEEK AND HE IS NOT AWARE OF WHAT THEY ARE. HOW CAN I STOP THESE CHARGES?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very poor signal strength

Hi I live in a rural village and o2 has really been the best and most reliable provider for a longtime. We gradually made the progress from 2g right upto 4g over the years but I would say in the last 3 to 4 months I have noticed a severe drop in sign...

drphibes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos