Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim card

I've lost my sim card can you get me a replacement 

Sod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light card

How can I register my blue light card the shop was as helpful as toothache

Dd8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I can't use 02app or O2 on browser to pay a bill. It keeps saying 'your payment is being processed'. Any suggestions?

Bill payment

Hi , I changed my contract with O2 yesterday afternoon to a sim only deal. I was paying £25.17 a month on a direct debit and this is reducing to £13 a month. Do I need to cancel my existing bank arrangement and arrange a new one or will the existing ...

GM748 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim still not received nearly a week after order

SIM ordered last Saturday and it’s now Thursday evening. How can O2 justify starting the contract from the point of order rather than the date on which the SIM is activated? I am being charged for time that I’ve not had the service because of postal ...

O2 disconnected Refresh plan in error!

Back in September I called up and I paid off my Apple Watch device plan and terminated the airtime. A month later I found my own number wasn’t working, turns out the agent who I spoke to also terminated my phone refresh contract even though I still h...

Pears2025 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit

Hiya I've been informed of a direct debit change via about 11 emails since yesterday. Decided to log into myo2 and see what is going on and pay my bill while I was there ... whole new payment system, which is awful. Noticed my airtime bill was nowher...

Andre1313 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account £0 but my phone is cut off

Hello has anyone experienced having their devices cut off even though the bill is paid and account is £0? Can’t work out why but can’t ring anyone till 8am

Stacey83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Otterbox phone case warrenty

I have added the extra phone case and screen cover yet it has now broken. It has a lifetime guarantee. How do I fix this… x

A-1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos