Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Contract

Hello how do I find out when my contracts up? Thanks

Leezo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I can’t understand ive paid my bill but I’m still not getting my data?

Resolved! Out of contract

HiMy contract ended at the end of November and I’m now on a monthly rolling charge . I have bought a new phone and contract with O2 via mobile phones direct. I kept my number. Do I need to cancel my rolling monthly contract with O2?

Jewels by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer

Hi. I’m a new customer, I signed up for a pay monthly sim last Saturday and the sim still hasn’t arrived. Pleased can this be looked into

Hj10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I add another device or SIM to my account

looking to add my elderly parent to my account. Parent is currently with another supplier on a Pay as You Go scheme. The thinking is to transfer to O2, with their existing number, that can be put on my account - recall something call Sharer plans tho...

OMC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to buy Apple Watch as gift

I am trying to purchase an Apple Watch on pay monthly through 02 however it is for a gift. Can I purchase it through my 02 account and then the number be changed later on to my partners number or is there no way of me doing this discretely?

Chloe19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Hi. I've recently yesterday tried to pay my bill three times online and yet its come off my bank account and in my statement but when I chatted online last night Shail said it wasn't paid. Ive lost nearly 100£ trying to pay my account. My debit card ...

Laura0303 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 have destroyed by credit score rating - very bad situation

Hi fellow O2 customers, My house has been sold and I have today been refused a mortgage on my next property on the basis that I have ‘defaulted’ on an O2 phone contract/credit agreement in 2015. This is an O2 error. I have full O2 chat transcripts sh...

MartinMcC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text charges

PLEASE HELP! I can't get through to O2 customer services/online chat or gurus - anyone can answer my question is appreciated.. ARE TEXTS TO 88440 FREE OR CHARGABLE? Google search advises they may be on different tariffs and I don't want topay but I a...

Lueez_Bee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't turn%20on%20voicemail

When I dial 1750 it won't set up my voicemailIt says it hasn't received my number.

Sporter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos