Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Missing phone

I am here a little bit out of desperation. I ordered a new iPhone 14 just before Christmas. Despite continuous assurances it would turn up before Christmas. Well. Move to 22nd May and it still has not arrived. Despite repeated calls and chats with su...

Resolved! Have I been accepted for credit?

Hi, I’m a little confused wether I have been accepted for my iPad or not. I applied and everything went well and I have received 4 emails, 3 containing pdfs like the credit agreement etc. I don’t have the best credit so I’ve rang o2 to see if it had ...

Resolved! Switchup nightmare!

So I used O2 switch up in September to upgrade my phone. The month after, I had a direct debit come out for my old phone device plan which I called O2 about who admitted it was a fault, as obviously the device is paid off upon switch up. They refunde...

m-r-n23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DPD stole my upgrade iphone

Dear friends,Please, would you be so kind to give me the advice what to do. A couple of days ago I ordered an upgrade to my contract with a new iphone 15 pro. Yesterday, November 21, 2023, the courier delivered it to me in a sealed envelope. When I p...

Resolved! sasmung buds 2 pro for 1 pound 70 days later still nothing

Hi i understand this is just a o2 consumer forum rather than anything official but im having major problems with o2 CS and am getting nowhere so any advice is welcome Still awaiting my free gift from 70 days ago contacted CS but all they say is we wi...

gadget by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges for calls I didn’t make or receive

I am in the US for eight weeks. I do not use my phone for calls while in the US – only for Wifi - unless there is a family emergency. My wife’s mobile is with a different provider, and her package provides inclusive calls without charge while we are ...

Ian0847 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung earbuds voucher

Anyone else not received their voucher for £1 samsung earbuds? I upgraded in October and the offer I got was earbuds for £1. Having chased and chased via online chat and phoning o2 customer services I keep getting the same "you will receive the vouch...

Sarah7310 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos