Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Just wondering how long it takes to upgrade online as it is still in progress

Ralph2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to view my bill

My phone is fully cut of and I cant log on to check as they send u a code. I want to view my bill

Kmedforth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

Hi how do I change which credit card I use to pay for my contract thanks

Resolved! Change email addres

I just want to change my email address as it was entered wrong when i first set up

Email by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly payment

HiMy total bill amount is supposed to come to £44 per month but it says im being charged another £20? I was never told this. Is this per month because im not paying £64 per month for a phone.Thanks

Daniel1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latest calls

How can I check my latest calls from couple days ago?

Monika1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International charges

Hi I’m being charged for text messages whilst despite not sending or receiving any messages. Any reason for that?

Waf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone usage in Europe Zone

As I live permanently in Portugal how can I continue to use my phone without repeatedly being charged for unfair usage?

Quayfront by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need to pay a deposit and pass the credit check?

Was looking for an iPad pro for my designs but don't have the best credit, I looked on the site and went to checkout for a pay monthly iPad pro, at around £38 a month. I entered my details and it asked me to pay a £600 deposit, which I don't mind doi...

SuperUser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number to existing contract

Just wondering if this is possible. I have 2 phones. One on o2 pay monthly (had it for about 4-5 years and is currently due a upgrade), and 1 on GiffGaff (had this for about 2 years), I'm wanting to get rid of the giffgaff sim - but I prefer the giff...

tracy19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos