Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billing issue

I got a message saying my bill was overdue. But I pay by direct debit and had enough money in my account. When I checked my actual email bill it said I didn't have anything to pay so my direct debit didn't pay anything. When I look on My O2 it says a...

Windy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

So I am looking to upgrade and I'm just wondering, do I put my old sim into the new phone and does it keep the same phone number?

Tablet

Ordered an ipad pro nearly 6 weeks ago said delivery within 6 weeks,Monday will be 6 weeks and had no despatch email or anything doesn't show on my o2 app tried asking in local o2 shop but apparently they can't check as I ordered online anyone else w...

Huddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on

I would like to remove the bolt on, on my account please

Rachel90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text mesaaging

I have received a text message supposedly from O2 saying my hi could not be processed.

Jcdeek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I need help because I don’t know how much I need to pay off my phone bill

Liamdean_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam?

Hi, I received this morning a text from this number +44 7957498235 saying that O2 is unable to process my latest payment. The link sends me to the O2 site and asks me for credit card and bank account number. Before I proceed could you please confirm ...

domeven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi Fi Setting Dissapeared on my Phone

Hi All,I have seen this question already raised and have tried following all the suggestions i.e re booting the phone with out and with the sim, re installing My02 app, and still have no wi-fi call setting on the phone.Has anyone got any more ideas? ...

Rys10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deliveroo plus

I just upgraded but how and when to I get my Deliveroo Plus for 6 months??

Hon88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic payg

Can you please tell me why my blance has reduced by £1 during today when I have not made any calls or texts? Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos