Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Billing issue

I got a message saying my bill was overdue. But I pay by direct debit and had enough money in my account. When I checked my actual email bill it said I didn't have anything to pay so my direct debit didn't pay anything. When I look on My O2 it says a...

Windy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam?

Hi, I received this morning a text from this number +44 7957498235 saying that O2 is unable to process my latest payment. The link sends me to the O2 site and asks me for credit card and bank account number. Before I proceed could you please confirm ...

domeven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi Fi Setting Dissapeared on my Phone

Hi All,I have seen this question already raised and have tried following all the suggestions i.e re booting the phone with out and with the sim, re installing My02 app, and still have no wi-fi call setting on the phone.Has anyone got any more ideas? ...

Rys10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deliveroo plus

I just upgraded but how and when to I get my Deliveroo Plus for 6 months??

Hon88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic payg

Can you please tell me why my blance has reduced by £1 during today when I have not made any calls or texts? Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff date

Hi I have been trying to change my tariff date to the first of every month due to me getting paid then I have phoned the number provided and can’t get through to anybody to help me 0800 902 0217 and now my contract has been put on hold until it is pa...

Bensealey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't view data usage

Hi. I can't view my leftover data usage on my app. It isn't where it usually is (next to text and call usage) can anyone help please?Thanks!

Jade95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bonding Fee

i had to pay a bonding fee which was supposed to be returned to me in 3months, it has been 3months now im just wondering why i have not got my money

Caolan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeping the same tariff

i had a txt to say my tarriff had expired asking what i would like to do, however there is no way of contacting o2 to do this , what can i do

jamesgale by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

5g Network Not Working

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/13732138/o2-5g-towns-cities-uk-where-locations-map/?login=true 5g apparently is now in Bournemouth, I live in Bournemouth, I have 02 5g sim in my iphone 12 pro, it is still showing 4g, why is it not on 5g yet? how do I t...

sibisogno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos