Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to manage time on my sons phone

Is there a way to set the phone so it locks at a certain time. I recently upgraded his phone to an iPhone. I had family link on his old one and could set it from my phone. Unfortunately I'm android and family link doesn't work o. IPhone. Please any a...

Pkarim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

insurance claim damaged phone

Hi I have 3 i phones on a monthly contract with O2 and one has been dropped and damaged and screen cracked and a blurred line on display. I pay insurance monthly for all 3. how do i make a claim for a replacement/fix of phone please. Thanks Haley M

Haley1139 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Query

Hi all. I am curently on an O2 Refresh contract and am considering paying off my device plan in full. The original contract expiration date isn't until August 2022. I just want to check, if I pay off my device plan in full, do I still have to pay the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excessive data usage after sim plan upgrade

Hi guys. I've been with O2 since 2003 and never experienced any major problems.In early January 2021, I upgraded my sim only contract from 100Gb/£20 a month to 100Gb/£20 a month but with the first 6 months @ £10.Pre upgrade, I was using on average, 1...

New phone

Hi guys, on Wednesday I purchased an iPhone 12 Pro Max, I received an email saying they wanted £255 pounds upfront as my credit isn't 100% I paid this and I got an email saying they have processed my order and I'll be given an update. it's pending on...

Kyle98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit

When will I get my deposit back and am I sure I will get it?

Omagh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap not completed

My new phone and SIM card arrived yesterday. I did the SIM swap, received the code to my old phone etc. My old SIM was deactivated immediately but my new SIM still isn’t working and it’s been more than 24 hours now. I’ve switched the new phone on and...

MandyL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need a pac code from o2 to keep my current o2 number

HiSorry I'm really clueless.I have a new o2 phone with a nano sim and my old phone has a normal bigger sim. I've put the new sim in my new o2 phone, and I've activated the new sim, I think. I now need to do something to keep my old number. I think I ...

Lottie49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a contract sim but don’t have a phone

Hi I am in a bit of a predicament I just got my new pay monthly sim and unfortunately my iPhone and Samsung both fell down the toilet, I don't know what to do. Does anyone think 02 will give me a phone to pay up? Or will I have to buy myself one? Any...

Louise33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos