Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Put back on

Tried calling 02 but it just automatically hangs up. Tried the 02 live chat which is also not working ?how am I suppose to contact 02?

Geo123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

I'm trying to upgrade my phone as I've just broken mine the screen has fully gone and I'm due an upgrade soon anyway so trying to do an early upgrade and won't let me as I can't get the code from my mobile as it's broken to put in on my iPad. I can't...

Abbie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus lockdown and a faulty Huawei P30

I need help with my p30, had it 2 months today whilst charging my phone got super hot and a strange gas smell came from it, now the fingerprint scanner wont work it cant find any wifi networks and also displays no service! I have 2 kids cant go out a...

jc05899 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly contract ending

Hi all, I believe my contract is ending in May. It is currently the 20gb for £20 contract, but I believe this will go up to 20gb for £40 once this happens. I am currently also looking to leave O2 as where I work the connection is awful, and the quali...

Resolved! Contract

How do I find out how much I have left on my contact to pay

Cjstead by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue bill on an old account?

In the last few months I have switched to a different network but recently have recived a text message from o2 stating that I have an overdue bill of £5.04... obviously I don't have full access to my o2 account and my DD was removed. I can't seem to ...

NL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills Susspention

Hi guys! Anyone knows if bills will be suspended for the covid-19? Iam out work atm my workplace has been closed, and i worry that i will struggle to pay my contract bills.

Pete24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of Purchase

I requested a proof of purchase for my latest upgrade last week and was told I would receive it within 48hours via email. It's been more than 48 hours and I still haven't received anything. Is there a way to get this myself or can someone please send...

DaveMoran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling 1 month contract

Hi As per subject, how do I cancel a 1 month rolling contract ?No option for live chat and currently been queuing for 30 minutes.I can't see an option in my o2 account. Any ideas ?Thanks

JeffVader by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos