Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 5 kudos

Tariff does not match what I actually receive

My tariff states that for 15.34. I should receive....a month500MB data 1000:00 minutesUnlimited texts however, I only recieve 500mins, I am now being charged a lot as I have gone over 500mins and I can’t get through to anyone to discuss.... any advic...

Djc2009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank details

I need to change my bank details for the direct debit to be taken of. I need to change the name of the bank account which says I need to contact o2 but I’ve tried ringing and I cannot get through? Can anyone help please.

Holm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim

My sim cards did not arrive. Yet I am being charged for them

Bill paid but not reflected in My O2...

My bill has been paid and monies have left my bank account but payment is not reflecting in My O2 and I keep getting texts and phone calls stating that it is outstanding... I have tried calling and opening a chat session but call will not be taken......

TjB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change over from my new sim to my old number.

Hi ,I swapped from pay as you go to contract. O2 said i could keep the same phone number which i did.However if i ring someone its from my old number (the one i prefer to keep) however all my texts are sending from the new sim card...the one i dont w...

kath by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I have tried my hardest to speak to payment management team for the past 72hours. I have called and called and received the same message they to busy and end the call. I have serious mental health and need my phone. Which 02 are every understanding a...

Soby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill paid but still cut off

I’ve paid off some of my bill and am on a payment plan with yourselves and yet again you have cut me off and I can’t get through to get my phone back on I work in emergency services and need this phone back online in order to be available for work if...

Bradjwn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel contract

I want to cancel my contract but there’s no one answering any calls, chat not there either. I know why, but what can I do?

BJamieson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone barred

I need my phone bar lifted and nobody is answering the phone calls at customer service

MarkT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos